Generalist 3D Artist and Technical Artist with specialization in Lighting, VFX, and Modeling. Experienced in Game Development, VR, AR, Mixed Reality, Volumetric Video Capture, Motion Capture, and Architectural Visualization. Has expert knowledge of production pipeline, 3dsmax, Maya, VRay, and Physically based rendering. Strong technical and creative problem-solving skills. Excels at learning new skills, taking direction, adapting quickly, teamwork, and tackling new challenges. Passionate for professional excellence in computer graphics.
Modeling,Texturing, Rigging, Animation, VFX, Shading, Lighting, Rendering, Layout, Compositing, Scripting, Pipeline Development, Video/Audio Editing
3ds Max, Maya, VRay, Mental Ray, Mudbox, Substance Painter/Designer, MotionBuilder, Unity, Unreal, AutoCAD, Nuke, Adobe Creative Suite, Deadline, SpeedTree, Maxscript, MEL, XML, Python, C#
The Art Institute of California – San Diego
Bachelor of Science, Media Arts and Animation 2012
Microsoft – Redmond, WA (Contract) 2016-2017
3D ARTIST, TECHNICAL ARTIST
- Worked on R&D project related to volumetric video and mixed reality technology. Used Unity extensively for building apps for Vive, Oculus, PC, and HoloLens Devices. Tasks included: Scene Layout, Shading, Texturing, Animation, UX/UI, Audio, VFX, Camera/Post Effects, Scripting, and Performance Optimization. Authored documentation for new tools and workflows and provided direct communication and transfer of assets to external clients.
- Worked on HoloLens incubation team to generate ideas and prototypes and provide R&D for 3D Scanning technology. Tasks include UX/UI Design, Modeling, Animation, Lighting, Layout, Scripting, and Optimization.
Sony Computer Entertainment of America – San Diego, CA (Contract) 2012 – 2016
TECHNICAL ARTIST, 3D ARTIST, MOCAP TECHNICIAN
Credits: Killzone 4 Shadow Fall, Defiance, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, The Order 1886, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, MLB the Show 15, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Bound, What Become of Edith Finch
- Worked with art director and producers to create highly optimized content for the PlayStation 3 and 4. Provide technical assistance to artists and problem solve technical challenges. Tasks include: Modeling, Animation, Texturing, Rigging, VFX, Lighting, Shading, Scripting, Layout, Audio, and authoring tools and content. Researched and developed new workflows and techniques for the PlayStation VR
- Worked as a Motion Capture production technician during shoots providing support for talent and working closely with animation supervisor and production leads.
Tallgrass Pictures LLC – San Diego, CA
VFX CONSULTANT, TECHNICAL ARTIST, 3D ARTIST 2013-2014
- Guided decision-making, installation, and deployment of render farm software/hardware.
- Worked alongside Director and VFX lead to provide consulting over production and R&D. Provide tools and support for VFX artists and production crews. Design and test new or faster workflows. Worked alongside artists to create fluid and dynamic simulations. Created 3D assets from start to finish. Managed hardware and rendering software.
Contract for Lake Keene Design Studio 2009- 2012
- Modeling, Animation, VFX, Texturing, Compositing, 3dsmax, Photoshop, After Effects
Baker3D (Freelance) 2011 – Current
3D Artist, Technical Artist
- Modeling, Animation, Texturing, Shading, VFX, Lighting, Compositing, Rigging
Association for Computing Machinery, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Yoh, Randstad Technologies, Collabera, Unity Users Group
- 2007 1st Place State Champion – 3D Visualization and Animation
- 2007 4th Place National Finalist – 3D Visualization and Animation